This post is one day late, but it's OK. better late than never! A few years ago, I decided my New Year resolution lists were too similar each year, and they were never real things that I wanted to achieve. So I started a new List 30 before 30: it's a list of things I want to achieve before i turn 30, and that year is 2014:) so I thought I would share the list with you, to put a little more pressure on myself.
see New York again: done!
- ride a horse on the beach
- learn to do a messy side pony tail : done! but also learned it's not a good look for me:)
- wear something insanely sparkly: done!
- make coconut fudge
- bike across golden gate bridge
- make a dress
- pet a giraffe
- take photography lessons
- learn to make salad dressing: done!
- have more date nights: on going :)
- find my personal style: done!
- make people happy: on going:)
- choose to be happy: on going:)
- take more pictures: yes!
- add more colors to my life: done!
- "if not now, then when" do it now: working on it:)
- learn to say no: still working on this
- make hummus
- stop the glorification of busy: ugh so hard!
- buy less, choose well: yes!
- worry less
- be patient
- travel more: but can always travel more.
- get a puppy: yes!! Marcel:)
- visit seattle again, or maybe portland?
- cook more: done!
- spend more time outdoors.
- say what i think
- learn pottery: done! on going
wooof! still long way to go!!! but I have a good feeling about this year!