wohooo! love this:) only if we had a yard:)
with Valentine's day around the corner, I can't help but fall in love with Hearts!! here are some of my favorite hearts:)
And we are in love! here are some of our favorites!
This post is one day late, but it's OK. better late than never! A few years ago, I decided my New Year resolution lists were too similar each year, and they were never real things that I wanted to achieve. So I started a new List 30 before 30: it's a list of things I want to achieve before i turn 30, and that year is 2014:) so I thought I would share the list with you, to put a little more pressure on myself.
see New York again: done!
- ride a horse on the beach
- learn to do a messy side pony tail : done! but also learned it's not a good look for me:)
- wear something insanely sparkly: done!
- make coconut fudge
- bike across golden gate bridge
- make a dress
- pet a giraffe
- take photography lessons
- learn to make salad dressing: done!
- have more date nights: on going :)
- find my personal style: done!
- make people happy: on going:)
- choose to be happy: on going:)
- take more pictures: yes!
- add more colors to my life: done!
- "if not now, then when" do it now: working on it:)
- learn to say no: still working on this
- make hummus
- stop the glorification of busy: ugh so hard!
- buy less, choose well: yes!
- worry less
- be patient
- travel more: but can always travel more.
- get a puppy: yes!! Marcel:)
- visit seattle again, or maybe portland?
- cook more: done!
- spend more time outdoors.
- say what i think
- learn pottery: done! on going
wooof! still long way to go!!! but I have a good feeling about this year!
We are excited to announce the launch of TinyToast, a line of whimsical home decor for kids. We have been working on TinyToast for the past year, It’s been an amazing journey of learning and personal growth, thank you all for your support along the way. YAY!
we are working hard on TinyToast's very first launch! wohooo! Here is a sneak peak to our prep for our first photoshoot. Can we say, more glitter please!
can't resist, these are too cute for words:)
we are back from vacation and can't wait to share some of our trip photos with you:)
Morocco: I will see you soon:)
Black and white photography is striking and simple; bold and soft; brave and vulnerable. It tells a story, that words just can not express. here are some of my recent favorites.
Growing up, I loved hidden object games, I can spend hours looking for the vibrating red stripes worn by waldo or that sneaky yellow ducky. This is why i am sooo excited to find go find momo by Andrew Knapp. Momo is an adorable border collie, and he likes to play hide and seek in Andrew's photos:) can you find him?
Image via Andrew's site and instagram.
I want to be an unicorn:)